Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sunday Dinner

Tom wrote a piece on his web site titled Sunday Dinner. So, when I read it I was inspired to make Sunday Dinners at our home a tradition. This Sunday we are going to have chicken, green beans, tomatoes, mashed potatoes and apple pie. I want ice cream with my apple pie so I will have something from a box. I think the idea was to make everything from scratch and to use a table cloth. I am going to the Noblesville Farmers Market on Saturday morning to buy fresh produce for our meal. So, the menu could change accordingly. I am going to go look for an awesome new tablecloth too.

2 comments:

  1. No, the idea was to spend time with your family and prepare a nutritious, delicious meal together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I will say it again. Commenting on my own posts makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete